No products in the cart.
1. Rubber Gloves: It is essential to protect your hands from the activities of any cleaning solution you use. It also helps to curb the spread of germs and any infection that you might be unwittingly exposed to. Also, for those who have issues with Skin sensitivity, this is a must-have to ensure you do not have any dire results from the cleaning exercise.
2. Steam Cleaners: This item is very essential for multi-surface cleaning and for cleaning of the floor. Essentially, it gives speed to the process of ensuring you bring the glow back to your office space. Although, due to budgetary constraints, some individuals would go for the Mop and other cleaning solutions, the Steam Cleaner has come to stay as a reliable cleaning partner.
3. Vacuum Cleaners: Whether you choose to go for the Wet or Dry Vacuum cleaners, it is important to note that they come in different shapes and sizes. Also, the suction speed and durability differ from brand to brand. However, it is very helpful to cover up areas where any other form of manual labour might not be able to reach.
4. Detergents: It is interesting to point to the fact that recent developments have seen the increase in bio-degradable cleaning products. They are environmentally friendly and good to use. Detergents have come a long way and still have a strong potency for effective cleaning.
5. Sweepers: This can be powered by Battery, Diesel, etc. They are very essential to reach the nook and cranny of the office space.
6. Floor Scrub Driers: They dry up the floor and give you amazing results in real time.
7. Deodorizers: There is nothing as repugnant as a foul smell. This takes away the excellence and the feel of professionalism from the office space. Deodorizers come in various fragrances and there is something to suit your taste or preference in the wide range offerings. Also, for those who might be allergic to certain aroma, there are soft shades of the products that is ideal for everyone.
8. Dust Pans: This goes hand in hand with the Broom in most cases. However, it can also be handy to gather any material that needs to be disposed.
9. Extendable Duster: This can be adjusted to any length and still functions as the conventional duster. The only difference is that people of different heights can satisfactorily make use of this product.
10. Blowers: They help to get into the crevices and get rid of dust or other particle that might be harmful in the office environment. It is interesting to note that even for the periodic maintenance of the office Computer systems; the blower also comes in handy.
Generally, the 10 basic Cleaning Products/Equipments for cleaning offices would be able to do a good job whenever they are maximally deployed.